Timing is Everything Especially in Purchasing Real Estate
- You can now search homes for sale in St. Petersburg Florida just like a real estate agent.
- You can have the same descriptive detailed listing report that agents review!
- You don’t have to settle for the generic, abbreviated and incomplete listing report that most homes for sale searches provide.
- You can beat others to hot new listings by being notified immediately when a new listing that meets your specified search criteria are entered into our multiple listing service.
- Be Alerted the Same Day Listings are Entered into the MLS
- Take advantage of the ONLY REAL TIME updated information source that is available – the local MLS in the St. Petersburg Tampa Bay area.
Searching Smart Summary
In summary you now have 5 specific ways to search for home for sale on this website (www.StPetersburgHomesForSale.net). Not only that, you are going directly to the source data that is updated in real time every 10 to 15 minutes instead of third party portals such as Zillow and Trulia that are only updated periodically and therefore portray outdated, inadequate and sometimes incorrect listing information!
Each search method accesses directly the St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay Area Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in real time! You can search by using the:
- The Area Map.
- Properties Near Me (1-20 Mile Radius from My Current Physical Location or a Specified Address – SavvyCard).
- Zip Code (choose zip codes from the Zip Code Map).
- Address or MLS Number (If you have this Information).
- Price, feature criteria and/or subdivision of your choice.
If you’re not sure which search method you prefer, try them all out to determine your preference.
Best of all, in my opinion and the opinion of most knowledgeable, experienced home buyers, the “HomeFinder Listing Search Alert” is the best, easiest and most efficient way to search for your next home! This takes the chore of creating multiple searches and duplicating your review of the results and automates the process.
It also insures you that you will be the first to know when a new listing or change of property that meets your own search criteria is entered into our local MLS!